Our spacious 5,500 square foot ranch home is the perfect spot for large groups to gather for some off-the-path rest and relaxation in the wilderness of the Rockies. Eagle Eye Ranch has enough bedroom space to comfortably accommodate up to 24 people between six individual bedrooms, a large third floor bunk-bed room and three bathrooms. The country kitchen is spacious to prepare large meals for big groups. After a day of skiing, snowshoeing, snowmobiling, hiking, golfing or fishing, guests can relax in the living room in front of a roaring fire or unwind in the steam room. In efforts to keep true to the history of property as a working ranch, the property’s décor has an old western flare. While Eagle Eye is rustic, on-site management will do their best to make sure all guest are comfortable throughout their stay.
- Large wood-burning fireplace (plenty of chopped wood ready for guests)
- Six individual bedrooms
- Third Floor Bunk Room for additional sleeping
- Three Bathrooms (all full)
- Rustic Country-Style Kitchen
- Steam Room
- Washer and Dyer
- Wireless Internet*
* Please note given the remoteness of the location wireless internet and cell phone service is unpredictable.