The location of Eagle Eye provides easy access to endless outdoor activities in the scenic Rocky Mountains. Whether you visit during winter or during summer, you can enjoy all aspects of Colorado Mountain living from the Ranch.
- Downhill Skiing & Snowboarding at Winter Park/ Mary Jane Ski Resort (30 minutes away) and at Granby Ranch Resort (10 minutes away)
- Cross-Country Skiing & Snowshoeing at Devils Thumb or Snow Mountain Ranch (10 minutes away)
- Snowmobiling at Winding River Resort (10 minutes away)
- Sledding & Tubing day or night at Fraser Tubing Hill (15 minutes away)
- Fishing & Boating at Grand Lake, Shadow Mountain and Granby Reservoir (20 minutes away)
- Alpine Slide at Winter Park in the summer (30 minutes away)
- Golfing at Pole Creek Golf Course and Grand Lake Golf Course (20 minutes away) or Headwaters Golf and Grand Elk Ranch Golf Club (10 minutes away)
- Whitewater Rafting on the Colorado River with experienced guides (15 minutes away)
- Walking the banks of the Colorado River (short 2 minute walk from the Ranch house)
- Horseback Riding on hundreds of trails in the summer or experience an authentic cattle-drive or take a winter sleigh ride at Sombrero Stables, Winding River Resort and Rusty Spur Ranch (10- 15 minutes away)
- Mountain Biking, Hiking & Backpacking in the Rocky Mountain National Park (various access points in all directions from the Ranch house)
Please let us know if you have further inquiries about activities near Eagle Eye . Some activities require advanced booking and ski lift passes can be obtained in advance at a discount.