468 Grand County Rd 578, Granby, CO
Directions From Denver:
– Take I-70 West
– Pass through Idaho Springs
– Take Exit 232 – EMPIRE – for U.S. Hwy 40 going over Berthoud Pass to Winter Park.
– After Berthoud Pass – Stay on U.S. Hwy 40 towards Granby.
– Continue on U.S. Hwy 40 thru Granby towards Hot Sulphur Springs
– After you pass the Hwy 125 Exit, continue on U.S. Hwy 40 for approximately 1 mile
– Make a left on Grand County Rd. 578. The turn is immediately after a Hitching Post Building on your left. The Ranch is located at the end of Grand County Rd. 578 (road dead ends at the house)
For more detailed directions please use MapQuest. Our address is 468 Grand County Rd 578. Longitude 40.10419, Latitude -106.008087